Friday, January 23, 2015

Professional Presence Update 3

Reflect on the code review you just completed. 
What did you learn? 
I learned how to optimize a website for speed. There are several factors to take into consideration when trying to make a website run lightning fast. I learned how to measure and optimize those factors. 

What are you going to do differently on the next project?
Hmmm, this is always a tough question. It's like when an interviewer asks you to list some of your weaknesses. Ha ha. Nobody likes to talk about their weaknesses (that is, if they even believe they have any major ones). But I will say that perhaps I will try to achieve more balance in my schedule on the next project. I prioritized working on this project over doing other things when the opportunity arose. That could have been for better or worse, but I like to think it was for the better because it shows that I am dedicated. I probably could have exercised and eaten more and healthier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment