Thursday, January 8, 2015

Professional Presence Update 2

Reflect on the code review you just completed. 

What did you learn? 

I learned how to make a basic 2D frogger game using JavaScript. I learned about 2D animation and collision detection, both very interesting and useful topics. I also learned a bit about Object-oriented JavaScript, which is very useful as well. 

What are you going to do differently on the next project? 

I am not sure that I can say I am going to do something differently on the next project. I think this project went rather well. Of course it was challenging, but that does not mean it did not go well or that I did not do something the right way. I enjoyed figuring things out myself and seeking help from the internet and other Udacians in order to implement different features. I guess if I could do one thing differently on the next project, I would finish it more quickly than I did this project. I took a couple weeks off because it was the holiday season and I was working still working my other job and wanted to spend time with family. I think it was a wise decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment